- ACE Tennis is committed to the development of excellence in youth through the sport of tennis. We offer leading edge tennis training and competitive programs for individual development in a supportive educational environment.
- We provide specific progressive programs for players of all levels and commitment.
Skills Development Programs are for players who want to learn the basic skills necessary to enjoy tennis in order to successfully compete against another player.
Competitive Programs are designed for those players hoping to compete at a Provincial, National or International level. We are committed to each player reaching their tennis goals whether it be for a university scholarship, to compete at a professional level, or to enjoy and excel at a new hobby.
- ACE Tennis will assist national players in reaching performance levels that will provide them with the opportunity to compete at the world-class entry level.
Operations and Leadership
- ACE Tennis is Canada’s top Tennis Development Centre, and a leader in player development for the last 30 years. ACE is operated by Pierre Lamarche, former Canadian Davis Cup and Fed Cup captain and Doug Burke also former Davis Cup captain, ATP player and Tennis Director for Tennis Jamaica.
ACE Tennis operates out of Cedar Springs Health, Racquet and Sportsclub in Burlington. The Cedar Springs Club boasts state of the art fitness facilities that compliment its 12 indoor tennis courts. It also offers full member recreational services including access to pools, a basketball gym, and a restaurant. Furthermore, there is physiotherapy, medical services and massage therapy on site.
- ACE Tennis which previously operated under the name “All Canadian”, has been widely recognized as one of Canada’s top development programs. Many of Canada’s top players have trained at ACE Tennis, including six players in the last five years that have won National Junior Championships. The most famous of these players is touring pro, Ekaterina Shulaeva from Oakville, who has trained with the ACE Tennis program for the past seven years.
ACE Tennis is heavily involved in Tennis Canada’s new Progressive Tennis Curriculum, offering a full range of ½ and ¾ court tennis. ACE Tennis also operates a wide range of tournaments including two ITF Junior events, Provincial Championships, the All-Canadian Indoor Open, and Over 30 Sanctioned Ontario Tennis events.
- ACE Tennis has now operated out of Burlington for the past 12 years and the company continues to grow. In 2010 the All-Canadian group opened a new facility Toronto Tennis City in the Davisville area of Toronto. The club consists of 5 clay court with 4 of them covered by a bubble during winter season. A new fitness facility, ACE Fitness has been opened as of November 2010 at the Toronto Tennis City site. The club boasts over 200 members, and the ACE Tennis progressive and high performance programs. January 2011 marked the launching of ON Court, an on-line version of Canada’s tennis newspaper of the 1980’s and 90’s.
The operation of the ACE Tennis Academy is funded through the programming fees levied to players and their parents. ACE Tennis also receives support through various partnerships with Cedar Springs Health, Racquet & Sportsclub, the Ontario Tennis Association and Tennis Canada. Corporate and private sponsors also provide funds for certain projects and initiatives.